What you will need:
1. Fresh Aloe Vera leaf
2. 1/4 to 1/3 cup of lemon juice
3. Sharp knife
7. Ice cube tray
9. Spray bottle
1. Remove all the green by cutting away the top and end of the leaf then the spiny sides but leave the bottom of the leaf to hold in the aloe meat. With a spoon scoop out the aloe meat and discard
all the green.
2. Place all the clear aloe meat into a strainer and rinse with cold water
3. Place the rinsed aloe meat into the blender with 1/4 to 1/3 cup of lemon juice depending on how much Aloe Vera meat you are processing. The lemon keeps it from turning brown.
4. Blend for about 30 to 60 seconds and pour into ice tray. All that is not being frozen must go into the refrigerator until ready to freeze into ice cubes. Note: If you are not freezing the Aloe Vera mixture into ice cubes you must keep the mixture refrigerated. It will only last a week in the refrigerator. After a week discard the mixture and make a new batch. Remember the mixture is very concentrated. If you are going to use the mixture in this concentrated form you would use a very small amount, such as 2 tablespoons or 1/4 cup of mixture to 3 cups of cold water to get the desired affect.
5. Once frozen place only one ice cube into the blender with 3 cups of cold water and blend for about 60 seconds. Pour the juice into a spray bottle and use on your hair as often as you like. Keep refrigerated between uses. The juice is good for 7 days. But if you are like me you will be making about 2 spray bottles of juice a week. The juice will be cold on your hair but cold water is good for natural hair :)